Friday, September 17, 2010

Confession Number 59: I Play Favorites, Intro

Since staying at home with Kennedy, my eyes have been opened to a whole new world I never really knew existed.  There was this whole part of the internet I had never paid attention to before.  I wasn't an internet novice.  I probably spent 80% of my work day on the computer, but it was the blogosphere and the wide range of topics on the blogosphere that was so shocking. 

Over the months I have found many sites that I visit every single day.  Some of them are blogs, some are just sites in general.  Most of them a friend has suggested to me.  A few I found by doing some searching.  I have had so many friends ask for my fav sites, especially on the subjects of couponing and saving, that I decided to do a series on my favorite spots to spend time on the web. 

Here is the thing, when I do a "series" here on Confessions, I have a hard time keeping up with it.  So, you all out there are my accountability partners.  You have to stay on top of me to keep this going.  You are free to email me, send me a facebook, hollar at me in public, send me harassing text messages, just about anything short of public tar and feathering to remind me to keep posting these awesome sites.  Check back often (as in later today) to see the latest in the "I Play Favorites" series.

Oh, and happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment