Saturday, June 19, 2010

Confession Number 40: What I've Been Doing

So, I've been up to a lot lately that isn't related to finishing up the new house.  Here are some of the highlights of my last week or so...

1.  Spending quality time with the sisters, their girls and Mom.  Unfortunately, it wasn't as originally intended, but it was still lots of fun.

2.  Listening to KJ say, "Look Momma, here is your Bible, it tells you about Jesus" (totally heart warming)

3.  Spending time at the pool and on the lake with great friends.  We live a rough life on Grand Lake.  Might as well give in to that jealousy you are feeling and move on up here. 

4.  Winning a drawing on Simple Saving Savvy for FREE Febreze products.  I'm so pumped and excited to really start using coupons to save some more dough. 

5.  Getting a few cool things together for HootieMomma.  I'm hoping to have some time to create new products in the next few days. 

I can't wait to get back to somewhat of a normal schedule around here.  I'm off to do one of about a bazillion things that needs to be done. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your prize!

    And I'll admit--I'm jealous of your lake proximity. We're going to Eufaula next weekend, and I'm not sure my pasty flabbiness can handle it.

    ReplyDelete