Friday, January 29, 2010

Confession Number Eleven: I Have A Love/Hate Relationship With Cheese

Cheddar, Gouda, American, The Laughing Cow. Yep, I love them all, but that isn't what this post is about. THIS is what this post is about.....

My sister lovingly calls this picture, "The Evil Elf". She really looked evil before I removed the red eye. Whew! You see, this is Kennedy's new "cheeeeese" face when I take her picture. Sometimes it looks like this....

Or sometimes like this...


I love it, because it is pretty stinkin' cute...


I hate it because I haven't taken a good picture without her wrinkled up nose in months...

Now that I think about, I think I'm loving it more and more.

3 comments:

  1. Evil elf......heeee heeee just depends on what she is getting away with next. Oh I remember the days when you thought you could plan everything for your child....her diet, her sleeping schedule, now the little elf is playing you like a violin...welcome to parenthood, sister! Go ahead, let her play some more Elmo, mom....puhleeeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think THIS is "evil elf"? Just wait, my dear. And, it is much cuter to an aunt than it is to a mom. I love the fact that you are finding out what it is like to lose a little bit of control. Good luck! And enjoy the mommy ride! It is not for the weak or faint of heart. HEEHEE!

    Cindy Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't i've ever seen a bad picture of that child! Even the cheeeez face is adorable! So glad you are paving the way for me. :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete